Liquid Flocculant clears very cloudy pool water.
• Fast acting
POLY ALUMINIUM CHLORIDE.
Dosage rates per 10,000 litres 200mL.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only.
Please refer to the packaging for further
1. For best results, raise pH to approximately 8.2.
2. Set filter to ‘RECIRCULATE’. Where this setting is not available,remove filter cartridges before operating filter.
3. Turn on filter.
4. Dilute the product in a bucket of pool water, and apply the solution evenly around the edges of the pool.
5. Operate the filter for 1-2 hours.
6. Turn the filter off for 12-24 hours until the sediment settles.
7. Vacuum sediment to waste.
8. Replace filter cartridges if they have been removed.
9. Resume normal filtration.
10.Adjust pH to 7.2-7.6 and ensure chlorine levels are normal.
11.In extreme cases a second treatment may be