Zodiac Pool Algaecide
Pool Algaecide controls algae in swimming pools.
• Metal free
• Ultra concentrate
• Ideal for regular maintenance
400g/L BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE.
Dosage rates per 10,000litres
Summer Dosage: Initial 90mls
Weekly to Monthly - 60mls
Heavy Algae Control - 225mls
Monthly Winter Dose - 225mls
DO NOT USE when a hydrogen peroxide polyhexamethylene biguanide sanitising system is used.
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only. Please refer to the packaging for further instructions.
1. Brush the affected areas thoroughly.
2. Check the pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6.
3. Add sufficient amount of sanitiser to eliminate algae.
4. Add algaecide directly into the water and leave overnight with filter running.
5. It is recommended to add a clarifier to aid in the filtration process of dead algae.
6. Following treatment, brush pool walls thoroughly and remove settled algae by vacuuming.
Use this product on regular basis throughout winter, in conjunction with an appropriate sanitiser, to help prevent algae growth.
Tip: DO NOT USE IN SPAS.