Zodiac Pool Blackspot Remover
Pool Blackspot Remover controls algae in swimming pools.
• Kills blackspot algae
• Slow Release
• Metal Free
900g/kg Available CHLORINE(CI) present as TRICHLOROISOCYANURIC ACID.
DO NOT USE IN POOLS OTHER THAN PEBBLECRETE, WHITE PLASTER AND TILED POOLS. NOT SUITABLE FOR VINYL LINER, PAINTED, COLOURED OXIDE, COLOURED GROUT OR DARK COLOURED SURFACES.
DOSAGE RATES - per 10,000 litres 200 grams
Dosage rates indicated are a guide only.
Please refer to the packaging for further instructions.
1. Brush the affected areas thoroughly.
2. Check the pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6.
3. Turn filter off during treatment.
4. Add algaecide directly on top of the affected
areas and leave overnight.
5. Following treatment, brush pool walls
thoroughly and remove settled algae by
6. Continue treatment until all algae is dead.